What would your perfect Nutritionist role look like? Perhaps it would involve…
- Working for a pioneering, ambitious business committed to continuous R&D?
- Joining a large team of experienced and passionate industry leading experts?
- Being a key part of dynamic specialist technical team who offer the best customer support in the industry?
- Regular travel, taking in a whole host of differing cultures, right across the EMEA region?
Welcome to life as a Nutritionist at Cobb, the world’s largest and oldest poultry breeder, and the globally recognised market leader in technical innovation in broilers and breeders.
With the company undergoing significant growth in emerging markets, this is a job packed with opportunity to prove yourself. You will provide nutritional and formulation advice across the EMEA region to our internal and external family, and provide input and analysis that will shape our product development.
For someone who is ambitious and committed, there is huge scope to develop your career here.
What will you bring to Cobb?
- You will have a post-graduate qualification in Animal Science, Nutrition, or a related discipline
- Hands-on experience as a Poultry Nutritionist
- A demonstrable desire to constantly learn more, throughout your entire career
- The personal attributes to thrive in an innovative, multi-cultural and technical environment
- Analytical skills, with the ability to digest statistical information
- Fluency in written and spoken English, with a second language advantageous
- A residence in Europe or the ability to move to Europe from another technically advanced region
- The ability to spend up to 50% of your time travelling
We will also consider applications from postgraduates, looking to begin their career in poultry nutrition. We will always consider the brightest and most passionate candidates, offering significant training, development, and education to ensure that you will excel in your career with us.
Cobb will offer you an excellent salary based on your experience, alongside attractive country-specific company benefits.
All applications will be managed by 1485 Ltd, who are Cobb’s retained recruitment partner, and all direct applications to Cobb will be forwarded to 1485 Ltd.
All applications will be acknowledged.