Boasting double-digit growth this year, this is a business that has real ambition and it employs people who share and deliver on that mindset. With a really impressive international customer base, the company operates in the VMS field, supplying off the shelf as well as bespoke nutritional solutions. Off the back of sustained growth, the company is now seeking an Innovation Manager, who will form part of the senior leadership team.
Core responsibilities in this position include:
- Identifying new suppliers globally to help mitigate risk from future events such as the recent COVID-19 crisis
- Rationalising the current product range whilst identifying new ingredients to incorporate into the company’s offering
- Managing outsourced manufacturing projects from a scientific perspective, both in Europe and further afield
- Advising the business on regional compliance from a legal standpoint
- Playing a key role in global expansion
This is an autonomous position that is home-based, with regular travel in the UK and internationally. We’re looking for someone with significant experience in the VMS sector, who can demonstrate impressive scientific credentials in developing nutritionally focused products, whether that be in the vitamins, health or sports nutrition field. It’s imperative that you have the persona to match – you’ll be capable of influencing at all levels, both face to face and remotely in order to instigate the action you require – so remote technical/R&D management experience would be a real advantage.
The business has some very exciting launches coming, with unprecedented demand so far this year. If you have a strategic mindset but you still enjoy being “hands on”, then this is the set up for you. The company encourages an entrepreneurial mindset and allows actions to be taken quickly whilst the structure ensures that all employees enjoy success together, in what is a highly collaborative environment.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.