- €1bn+ food ingredients provider
- Double digit growth in 2022
- Clear strategy to deliver 20% global growth by 2026
- Presence in over 20 countries worldwide
What’s In It For You?
- More freedom to deliver results in your own way – without the shackles that some global giants put on you
- Personal development opportunities. Huge emphasis on training and personal improvement here – so a growth mindset will result in you leaving as a more rounded and knowledgeable Quality Manager
- A structure where you won’t feel lost – the results of your work will be clear to see, so you can really make your mark
What’s The Job?
- A 2 year contract, leading the Quality team across the site, including the carrying out of training and implementing personal development plans for your team
- Overseeing the laboratories, including QC
- Leading the CI initiatives
- Developing the QA programs
- Organising customer audits on site
What Are We Looking For?
- Master’s degree in food science or similar
- Significant experience in leading a Quality/Technical team in a food manufacturing environment – ingredients beneficial but links to chemistry/microbiology required if not
- Up to date knowledge of food safety and food risk management systems
- Fluency in both German and English
In addition, some experience of working on international projects would be preferable.